Since 2008, when I founded InsuranceBlogbyChris.com, I’ve generated over 50,000 life insurance leads.
And you can too!
The first step is to simply decide if you’d prefer to set up your own site, or have one built for you.
#1 Do-it-Yourself – Takes about 10 minutes to register your domain and buy hosting. I’ll walk you through the whole process.
- Costs about $7 to $8 per month for hosting
- How to add WordPress in a couple of clicks
- How to add insurance quotes to your site for free for a month
- How to write your first post
- Out-of-the-box looks a bit “clunky”, so there is typically a couple hourse of custom design work needed to spruce up the site
- Other set-up basics
(This is NOT “techy” at all. If you can open your email, you can follow this guide.)
#2 Get It Custom Built – Takes 1 to 3 weeks. Site designer handles all of the above and work with you to deliver a site that is ready for traffic and leads.
- Pricing from eLifeTools partners starting at $595
- You’ll get a custom built site & WordPress installation
- Help adding insurance quoter
- You’ll be ready to go “out-of-the-box”
- Great option for busy entrepreneurs